Cosmedicine is an organization with its corporate headquarters in the United States. Our servers, databases, and service providers are located in the United States. Different countries have different privacy laws and requirements, and some, including the United States, may provide less legal protection for your personal information than others.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Cosmedicine may collect personal information that you voluntarily submit and personal information that is voluntarily submitted on your behalf.
Collection and Use of Personal Information Received from Users
- Cosmedicine may collect your personal information, such as name, address, age, gender, employment, etc., through the Cosmedicine Site, which is hosted by third-parties.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the information submitted to the Cosmedicine Site is accurate and up-to-date. The falsification of any information, falsification of other documents that you may provide, and/or the giving of incomplete information may result in the cancellation of your account and/or the incorrect product recommendations or purchases.
- Cosmedicine may use your personal information to contact you to send you announcements, or to request additional information as required.
- Your information may also be used for general statistical analysis and reporting purposes, including visitor activity and demographic reports.
- Cosmedicine will not share personal information with third parties except as provided herein, as necessary to carry out its business, or as required by law or other legal processes, and we will never sell your personal information.
- Cosmedicine may share information with service providers who process data on behalf of Cosmedicine or provide other services for the conduct of Cosmedicine’s business.
Access, Update, Correct or Delete Your Personal Information
Where appropriate, and as required by applicable law, you may review or update your information at any time by accessing your profile on the Cosmedicine Site. To request the deletion of your information, please contact dataprivacy@Cosmedicine.com.
Cosmedicine does not sell, rent, trade or exchange in any other manner applicant or candidate personal information to third parties.
Some Cosmedicine web pages may contain “cookies,” which send and store data on your web browser. This allows our server to recognize you and better serve you when you visit our web sites in the future. Most web browsers can be configured to not accept cookies, or to notify you if a cookie has been sent to you.
Cosmedicine has implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures for the purpose of protecting users' personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and against any other unlawful forms of processing. However, these measures are not absolute. In addition, the transmission of data over the Internet by its nature entails the use of systems under the control of third parties, and as a result Cosmedicine cannot ensure the security of such systems.
Inquires and Complaints
No Contract or Offer
Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
THE COSMEDICINE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NO COSMEDICINE ENTITY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE COSMEDICINE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, WILL OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED FASHION, OR WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY, AND COSMEDICINE DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, AND ACCURACY.
YOUR USE OF THE COSMEDICINE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM ANY SUCH USE. COSMEDICINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, RELATING TO THE USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE COSMEDICINE SITE.
CERTAIN LINKS IN THE COSMEDICINE SITE LEAD TO RESOURCES MAINTAINED BY THIRD PARTIES OVER WHOM COSMEDICINE HAS NO CONTROL. ACCORDINGLY COSMEDICINE ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY OF THE MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THOSE SERVERS OR THE ACCURACY OR LEGALITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OTHER WEBSITES.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and similar rights in this website and in all the material contained on this website belong to Cosmedicine LLC. You are only permitted to copy or print extracts of the material for your own personal use. You may not use any of this material for commercial or public purposes.
“Cosmedicine,” the Cosmedicine logo, and certain product names mentioned on the Cosmedicine Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cosmedicine LLC. All other product names mentioned on the Cosmedicine Site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners, are mentioned for identification purposes only, and cannot be used without the prior consent of the respective owner.
Personal Points Program
- Earn points for every qualified dollar you spend
- Receive $15 off with 200 points earned
- Use points to get samples of new products
- Rewards are saved here on your Personal Points page so its easy to track
- Receive exclusive opportunities to shop our newest products
- Receive exclusive offers
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase is necessary to obtain a Personal Points account membership. To enroll you must provide your first name, last name and email address. Members are entitled to only one member account. Members are responsible for keeping their information up to date by visiting My Account. You may cancel your Personal Points account at any time. Upon cancellation any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed.
- Personal Points is provided by Cosmedicine and its terms and conditions may change at any time. Purchasers must have active accounts in order to earn and use points. Reward points are not earned on tax and shipping. Samples cannot be purchased using points individually, must be purchased at time of checkout only when making another product purchase. Referral points are offered for up to 10 friends. Social media share points are allotted once per each completed purchase.
- Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, members of Personal Points will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying products online at www.cosmedicine.com.
- Points earned for qualifying purchases made online will be credited within 72 hours after shipping. The timing for issuing points is subject to change.
- Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, refund, returned check due to non-sufficient funds, or other credit will be deducted from the Member's account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction.
- Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction.
- Points do not expire.