A highly effective antioxidant complex that minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties
A vital nutrient and natural exfoliant that improves skin tone, aids in moisture retention, and helps fight environmental damage
MegaDose Nutritional Complex
Our proprietary blend of anti-aging essentials provides the maximum effective dose of vital nutritive elements to support the skin's natural healing process
Contains vital amino acids and proteins necessary for the stimulation of collagen
Potent antioxidant whose free radical-fighting activity is said to be higher than that of red wine and green tea
Perfected Oil Control Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Pulling off this product was a complicated undertaking. I almost didn’t believe the results myself, because so many people had told me it could not be done. The body needs a slight coating of oil on the skin—and this is where my emollient sunscreen comes in. The trick is to both get rid of the oil you don’t want and keep the oil you want to stay. To test this product, I used a variety of medical instruments that had extremely high magnification capabilities. What we saw shocked all of us in the lab. This product really stands up to scientific scrutiny.
What We Tested
- Sebum on the surface of the skin
- Pore diameter
- Visible shine
- Skin hydration
- Acnegenic/comedogenic properties
What Techniques We Used
- HiScope® video microscope pore size assessment: This technique used optimal magnification of the size and appearance of pores.
- Sebumeter®: This instrument determines the production of excess sebum excreted on the forehead, which is typically an area of high sebum production, with a specially designed translucent plastic strip that is measured photometrically by a microprocessor. When the strip becomes coated with sebum, the instrument generates readings in micrograms of sebum per square centimeter.
- Corneometer®: This is the most accurate instrument of its kind on the market and is used to measure hydration levels in the outermost layers of epidermis.
What We Found
- Baseline visible shine was reduced by an average of 59%.
- Pore size was reduced by up to 37% immediately following product application, as measured by HiScope® video microscopy.
- Skin hydration had increased, as measured by the Corneometer®, both immediately after application and after 8 weeks of continued product use.
- Visible mattification had increased by 39% 8 hours after product application.